Bite on my DNA!
Inspired by gorgeous neck nibbling, blood thirsty, undead, Vampires.
This rainy, moonlite artwork has a collection reference of JTF and is limited to only 500 on the collection.
Complete with our ownership security of an owners certificate and unique security code. Use the t-shirt collection number and the security code in our online authentication system to be brand safe.
Each one as a unique catalogue number engraved onto a shiny metal plaque that is riveted onto the item. No two are exactly the same!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- Due to these t-shirts made to order, We have a very strict returns procedure.
- Please ensure you are happy with them before you remove any of the security features.
- Any item that is defective should not be worn or used in anyway.
- The security ribbon that is looped through the item should be left in tacked.
- Everything that was originally enclosed in the packaging should be returned.
- If your item has an owners certificate, do not reveal the security code beneath the scratch panel.
- Failure to comply with the above will incur a re-processing costs, which could vary according to the returned condition.
All items are quality checked and photographed before packing and dispatching.
FEATURES OF THIS ITEM
- It is made with our luxury t-shirts, but not restricted by a limited collection.
- It has our signature shiny metal sleeve plate with the collection number engraved on it.
- It is part of a limited edition collection.
- It comes with an owners certificate.
- Our online registration system can authenticate the collection number and the authenticity of the item.
- Your username will be assigned to the collection number in the owners gallery for all to see and know that your have unique DNA.
- Free UK delivery.
- We can’t offer free international deliveries, but we have reduced the cost to align with our UK Free delivery offering.
- PLEASE NOTE: All items are hand made to order. Selecting a faster postal option will only speed up the delivery process. It will not speed up our production of your item.
- We reserve the right to deliver to normal postal addresses.
- Your item is expected to be made with 24-48 hours after receiving your order.
- If we have any queries with your order, we will email you within 24-48 hours of receiving your order to clarify any issues. From resolving any questions your order will then go into production.
Please see our size guide page for more information before ordering.